Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Esmeralda Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
March 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeralda Riverboat -- named for famous book author Esmeralda -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mouth drinking from creek
- Boy and cruiser fishing
- Fort Teacup
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
- The navigator in the shipwreck room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Over the Flower".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Robon Crusoe when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.