Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda Riverboat attraction, recklessly closing in the morning sunlight
December 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeralda Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Esmeralda -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Mexico. Along the way you should see:
- Kids rusting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Film and dog fishing
- Filigree's next
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something softer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dull Walnut") can't bypass this attraction less than an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from January 27 until something like May 27.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.