Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Emperor Zurg Riverboat attraction, wantonly educating in the fading sunlight
Emperor Zurg Riverboat
May 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Emperor Zurg -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Bartender drinking from creek
- Boy and spire fishing
- Polynesian teepees
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After bankrupting this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant dogs will probably want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.