Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat train, privately considered to be the best visual train at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg Riverboat
February 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (from blogger Thumper)
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Emperor Zurg -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Abyss. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Heroes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live gemstones
- Titan's next
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this train in the evening.
- After riding this train, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This train was originally sponsored by Giraffe of A Hole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.