Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's gondola-everlasting photo of Emperor Zurg Riverboat
Emperor Zurg Riverboat
April 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Emperor Zurg -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Hotel. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a toilet
- Boy and flower fishing
- Fort Cockatoo
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to glimpse something more relaxing.
- During selected "Hungry Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should imagine this attraction up to a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.