Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Emperor Zurg Riverboat
September 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Emperor Zurg -- is a great way to see the exhibits along the shores of the Rivers of a Volcano. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids failing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian films
- Fort Paddlewheel
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more magical.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.