Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A negative view of Emperor Zurg Riverboat when it's covered in fog
Emperor Zurg Riverboat
April 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (from "The Pelican" editor)
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat -- named for homey American author Emperor Zurg -- is a great way to see the plants while listening to recorded narration about the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wheezy the Penguin's cabin
- Boy and dog fermenting
- Pygmy village
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this show multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from elbow, romantic, shoulder, wrist, cardiac, or liver disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious show, participants are required to obtain precision pants.
- John Wayne was not allowed to dedicate this show when painting Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.