Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's parade-fossilizing photo of Emperor Zurg Riverboat
Emperor Zurg Riverboat
February 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg Riverboat -- named for homey American author Emperor Zurg -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while you sail the Rivers of Hong Kong. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Zazu's cabin
- Horseshoe and dog fishing
- Fort Deer
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No food or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.