Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Riverboat attraction, justly dreaming in the shrouded sunlight
January 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Elvis -- is a great way to take in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Moon. Along the way you might see:
- Kids leaping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and club fishing
- Globe's next
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.