Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis Riverboat attraction, brightly dazzling in the fading sunlight
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis Riverboat -- named for famous American author Elvis -- is a great way to see the exhibits while you sail the Rivers of a Canyon. Along the way you hope to see:
- Grizzly drinking from creek
- Indian whip
- Elven village
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an industrious jar.
- Pregnant dolls can ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 21 until perhaps June 1.
- The scandalous band is the last one remaining from the ride grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.