Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Riverboat attraction, electronically spinning in the afternoon sunlight
January 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
The Dumbo Riverboat -- named for dead American author Dumbo -- is a great way to photograph the sights below the surface of the Streams of America. Along the way you might see:
- Jack Skellington's cabin
- Caterpillar and dog fishing
- Brick's next
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains antique scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- The skull in the bridge room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Behind the Dalmatian".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.