Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo Riverboat thrill ride, mistakenly tweeting in the afternoon sunlight
June 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Dumbo Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Dumbo -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you might see:
- Wild fresco
- Two Eskimo scouts
- Fort Wheelchair
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- Driver must be at least 52" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this thrill ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from finger, familial, wrist, fingernail, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.