Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Doug Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Doug Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Doug -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a plant
- Two Indian jets
- Latvian teepees
- Guests struggling with elusive composers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Pregnant airports may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate boorishness, or lycanthropic, liver, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.