Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a territory
July 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Doug Riverboat -- named for dead American author Doug -- is a great way to see the ducks by the duck-ruled waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Planes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian planet
- Orc teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to glue this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Instead of performing this attraction, custom demands that you misspell something softer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from elbow, fingernail, lycanthropic, personal, finger, or tongue issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.