Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Doug Riverboat attraction during construction
April 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Doug Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Doug -- is a great way to photograph the sights along the shores of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Donkeys playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Unscheduled ponies
- Horse's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Instead of continuing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.