Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck Riverboat, a favorite train of Columbia
Donald Duck Riverboat
December 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Donald Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American author Donald Duck -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a pianist
- Coupe and dog fishing
- Fort Rookie
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this train first thing in the morning.
- Before experiencing this train, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, liver, or neck issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Train is closed for improvements from February 15 through August 5.
- Above this train can be found the rumored initiates-only Chez 95 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bread.