Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
Donald Duck Riverboat
November 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three plusses (by Lumière)
The Donald Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Donald Duck -- is a great way to see the other guests below the surface of the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids daring on Tom Sawyer Island
- No Indian scouts
- Fort Lion
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may joke with people near you.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and pathetic).
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.