Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pegleg Pete's donkey-choking photo of Donald Duck Riverboat
Donald Duck Riverboat
March 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Donald Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Donald Duck -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Space. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids careening on Tom Sawyer Island
- Bean and dog fishing
- Aristocat's next
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Pregnant padawans should avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.