Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Donald Duck Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Donald Duck Riverboat
March 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Donald Duck Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Donald Duck -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the duck-ruled waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a duck
- Boy and dog opening
- God's next
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction originally cost more than $409 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.