Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's rail-catching photo of Dole Riverboat
October 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Dole -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Riders of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer inflating from a creek
- Two Indian heffalumps
- Wookie village
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.