Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dole Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
November 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Dole -- is a great way to see the displays along the shores of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you might see:
- Tables playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live wraiths
- Fort Knight
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from November 13 through February 20.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.