Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
July 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Dole -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while you sail the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer flying from a creek
- Boy and guitarist fishing
- Fort Passenger
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members should visit this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Art Linkletter photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- The letters in "Dole Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "O Reoatebrvdli."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.