Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole Riverboat, a favorite thrill ride of Timon
November 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Dole -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Wonderland. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's elf
- Boy and dog clapping
- Mountain toons
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this thrill ride alone.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Operator must be at least 65" tall.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.