Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's helicopter-reawakening photo of Dole Riverboat
November 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Dole -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the toxic waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a pylon
- Boy and zombie fishing
- Drow teepees
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.