Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Dole Riverboat when it's bathed in fog
October 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Dole -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Canyon. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a booklet
- Boy and dog confusing
- Atlantian village
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.