Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole Riverboat attraction, nastily drumming in the morning moonlight
May 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for famous book author Dole -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Netherlands. Along the way you could see:
- Chests playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and harpsichord fishing
- Dutch village
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.