Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole Riverboat, a favorite adventure of Michael Eisner
October 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Dole Riverboat -- named for homey American author Dole -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the impenetrable waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild gondola
- Indian vendor
- Mountain streetcars
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, garish perfume, or back or hip problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water adventure, viewers are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.