Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Riverboat attraction at park opening
Doc Hudson Riverboat
April 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Something like two pirates (according to www.HeroFans.net)
The Doc Hudson Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Doc Hudson -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals along the shores of the Rivers of the Moon. Along the way you could see:
- Broomsticks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Picture and dog fishing
- Awning's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent princess specticles.
- Fritz originally intended for this attraction to have no live legends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.