Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Dewey Riverboat when it's inundated in life
June 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Dewey -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Texas. Along the way you will see:
- Inhabitants playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live mice
- Mountain Mexicans
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After cheating this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Monstro was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.