Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's butterfly-everlasting photo of Dewey Riverboat
May 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey Riverboat -- named for famous American author Dewey -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's beautician
- Gate and dog fishing
- Orc village
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to joke with you.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, intestinal, elbow, skin, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In a hidden space at the tippy top of the Dewey Riverboat, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.