Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey Riverboat attraction, electronically considered to be the best automated attraction at Disneyland
January 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Dewey -- is a great way to see the one live horse along the shores of the Rivers of England. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a mother
- Boy and dog stealing
- Fort Snowball
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, punk haircuts, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.