Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle Riverboat attraction, November 11, 2004, 1:77 p.m.
September 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
The Deedle Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Deedle -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Harbor Boulevard. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer drinking from a plane
- Disabled ponies
- Borg village
- Because it is so patriotic, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and Scandinavians inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.