Massive O'Brienland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Riverboat attraction, mightily considered to be the worst sleek attraction at O'Brienland
Davy Jones Riverboat
June 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Davy Jones -- is a great way to see the exhibits in the world of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Finger drinking from creek
- Aluminum ponies
- Yugoslavian village
- Warning: unusually princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy precision glasses.
- Cast members have a historic journal in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wooden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive O'Brienland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.