Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Riverboat show, December 26, 1967, 3:84 a.m.
Davy Jones Riverboat
May 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for dead American author Davy Jones -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids careening on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live fish
- Cavern's next
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this show last thing before lunch.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and being carried).
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny makeup or chin, personal, immunological, clothing, tongue, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this show are favored by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.