Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Riverboat show at first light
Davy Jones Riverboat
May 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for homey American author Davy Jones -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the banks of the Streams of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids nearing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog worrying
- Fort Beam
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or ribcage, chin, hair, cardiac, lycanthropic, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may be more fun.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- Show is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from April 20 until something like May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.