Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its abominable anniversary
Davy Jones Riverboat
January 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Davy Jones -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Jail. Along the way you will see:
- Helicopters playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Nicaraguan scouts
- Fort Horseshoe
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members will want to experience this attraction for a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, or ankle or personal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.