Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Davy Jones Riverboat when it's bathed in religion
Davy Jones Riverboat
June 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Davy Jones -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids performing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Stranger and dog fishing
- Irish village
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, find something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Thaddeus was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.