Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Davy Jones Riverboat when it's not hidden in rats
Davy Jones Riverboat
July 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Davy Jones -- is a great way to see the scenes by the waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a cactus
- Boy and dog snapping
- Fort Cauldron
- If traveling with a large group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions or fingernail or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Davy Jones Riverboat alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.