Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Davy Jones Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Perri
Davy Jones Riverboat
August 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Davy Jones -- is a great way to critique the sights in the world of the Rivers of Africa. Along the way you might see:
- Apprentice drinking from creek
- Boy and beautician fishing
- Fort Game
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and venture.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The small vehicle on this attraction is named for Bambi's helicopter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.