Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Davy Jones Riverboat
February 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Davy Jones -- is a great way to see the exhibits along the shores of the Rivers of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids complaining on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and flume fishing
- American teepees
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.