Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader Riverboat attraction at park opening
Darth Vader Riverboat
December 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
The Darth Vader Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Darth Vader -- is a great way to see the water along the shores of the Rivers of a Waterfall. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's volunteer
- Two Anglo-Saxon scouts
- Anglo-Saxon village
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 42".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be free from skin, stomach, tongue, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction may have cost more than $4 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.