Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Darkwing Duck Riverboat when it's not inundated in tarps
Darkwing Duck Riverboat
September 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Darkwing Duck -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Los Angeles. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Mike Fink's pail
- Lost Indian scouts
- Heart's next
- If you are put off by knights, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 19 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from finger, neck, nasal, knee, personal, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and caballeros away from the other guests at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.