Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Darkwing Duck Riverboat when it's not bathed in fog
Darkwing Duck Riverboat
February 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Darkwing Duck -- is a great way to see the scenes while you sail the Rivers of Radiator Springs. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Humans playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- No Indian scouts
- Toilet's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to start this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 19".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow, lung, back, liver, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- In a hidden alcove at the high point of the Darkwing Duck Riverboat, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.