Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat experience during repairs
Darkwing Duck Riverboat
June 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Darkwing Duck -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer crawling from a creek
- Rock and dog fishing
- Mountain whales
- Warning: small children will want to go on this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During weather, this experience may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.