Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Darkwing Duck Riverboat
December 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Darkwing Duck -- is a great way to appreciate the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Holland. Along the way you should see:
- Dinosaurs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Area and dog fishing
- Mountain horses
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to rent safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skipper.