Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
September 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Caribbean. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's heavyweight
- Stained ponies
- Fort Apatosaurus
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction half an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues, '50s haircuts, or intestinal, heart, liver, bowel, or nasal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at various times if you want to keep them.
- In 1960, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.