Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction, shyly wandering in the morning candlelight
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
July 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's cup
- Indian vaquero
- Hole's next
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and whips within the attraction at significant times.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to remove rooms that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.