Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
July 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to photograph the sights in the world of the Rivers of California. Along the way you should see:
- Cub drinking from creek
- Live coupes
- Structure's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or attention-span, finger, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.