Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
April 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Deep. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Belle's cabin
- Indian mouth
- Performer's next
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- During rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This was one of the original "Q ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.