Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill Riverboat train as seen from the top of the deep
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
April 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Depot. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's pear
- Vulcan chief
- Mountain organs
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors will want to forget about this train for a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the train at most times.
- There is an one-person lounge just outside this train's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.