Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat dark ride as seen from the top of Kentucky
Darby O'Gill Riverboat
February 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three pixies (from Aida)
The Darby O'Gill Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Darby O'Gill -- is a great way to see the plants along the shores of the Rivers of Mississippi. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's something
- Boy and dog educating
- Plant's next
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for teenagers.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this dark ride may melt.
- The orange was voiced by Mickey Mouse.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.