Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A rough view of Dale Riverboat when it's not inundated in children
March 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces (by Marty Sklar)
The Dale Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Dale -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a minion
- Boy and cab fishing
- African teepees
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of bouncing this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different ambiance.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.