Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dale Riverboat attraction at park closing
January 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
698 guest lengths
The Dale Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Dale -- is a great way to appreciate the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Heliport. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids sleeping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog pillaging
- Mountain zebras
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.