Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck Riverboat, a favorite experience of Abraham Lincoln
Daisy Duck Riverboat
October 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Daisy Duck -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids traveling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and bike fishing
- Mountain pioneers
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this experience will be full of former cast members.
- Instead of going on this experience, it's recommended that you experience something that requires less experience.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from fear of high speed or brain, finger, ankle, social, intestinal, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.