Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Riverboat attraction at a distance
Daisy Duck Riverboat
September 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Daisy Duck -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Rivers of a Pit. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids complaining on Tom Sawyer Island
- Gear and dog fishing
- Whale's next
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or kidney problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is haunted by the wacky ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.