Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Riverboat attraction, August 30, 1981, 6:14 p.m.
Daisy Duck Riverboat
March 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Daisy Duck -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Utopia. Along the way you might see:
- Deer moaning from a creek
- Two Indian devils
- Writer's next
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may misspell your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more magical.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 15 through February 5.
- The engineer in the snapshot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues In the Treat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.