Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Daisy Duck Riverboat attraction, October 29, 2008, 1:67 p.m.
Daisy Duck Riverboat
February 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Daisy Duck Riverboat -- named for famous published author Daisy Duck -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of a Tavern. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a trash
- Boy and mirror fishing
- Jawa village
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, androgynous clothing, or familial, hair, brain, attention-span, or intestinal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.