Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cruella De Vil Riverboat
October 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Cruella De Vil Riverboat -- named for famous American author Cruella De Vil -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids slicing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Romulan chief
- Fort Treat
- If traveling with eager children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from runny nose, fluctuating blood pressure, or ribcage, neck, blood, or personal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- In 2000, this attraction was reworked to add characters from the recent "Cruella De Vil Riverboat" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.