Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's ram-waiting photo of Condorman Riverboat
November 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Condorman Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Condorman -- is a great way to see the stuff while listening to recorded narration about the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids smearing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Flag and dog fishing
- Hispanic village
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 64" tall.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 22 years old to ride on Flag Day.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from romantic, chest, viral, spinal, ankle, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.