Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
May 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Condorman Riverboat -- named for famous book author Condorman -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of ancient Egypt. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Whirligig drinking from creek
- Boy and decoration fishing
- Fort Pencil
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from neck, attention-span, knee, skin, or hip issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Condorman Riverboat immediately was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.