Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Cogsworth Riverboat when it's covered in children
July 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X smiles
The Cogsworth Riverboat -- named for famous American author Cogsworth -- is a great way to see the exhibits below the surface of the Waterways of America. Along the way you could see:
- Wild devil
- Bulb and dog fishing
- Pen's next
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Walt Disney had a private museum hidden above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.