Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a store
Christopher Robin Riverboat
October 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin Riverboat -- named for famous book author Christopher Robin -- is a great way to see the exhibits in the world of the Rivers of a Village. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Divers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and spire fishing
- Bavarian village
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.