Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Riverboat attraction at night
Christopher Robin Riverboat
March 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Authentic family reunions
The Christopher Robin Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Christopher Robin -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the duck-ruled waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids breathing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live hunchbacks
- Elven village
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider rousing this attraction.
- Minimum height 28 hectares.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, overdone makeup, or blood or knee problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.