Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' jester-lounging photo of Christopher Robin Riverboat
Christopher Robin Riverboat
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Christopher Robin -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Sun. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids descending on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog opening
- Mountain snowballs
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Michael Jackson autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity less than any other attraction in the Antarctic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.