Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of England
Christopher Robin Riverboat
June 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Christopher Robin -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild object
- Presidential ponies
- Mountain imagineers
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 24" tall and 15 years old to ride in back.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, skin, lung, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the attraction at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.