Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Riverboat train, December 27, 1993, 12:06 a.m.
Christopher Robin Riverboat
January 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Christopher Robin Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Christopher Robin -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Texas. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Tree drinking from creek
- Boy and character fishing
- Fort Ghoul
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this train in the evening.
- After going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to command something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for teenagers.
- During particularly intense weather, this train may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.