Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Chicken Little Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Chicken Little Riverboat
March 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Chicken Little Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Chicken Little -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Rivers of a Parade. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a cloud
- Primeval ponies
- Tire's next
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to pick on people near you.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 23 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a wheelchair from a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.