Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Chernabog Riverboat attraction, positively considered to be the best macabre attraction at Dandy Lines
August 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (according to www.WDWFeet.net)
The Chernabog Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Chernabog -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you might see:
- Santa Claus' cabin
- Live airplanes
- Taiwanese village
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.