Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
February 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Casey Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Casey -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Universe. Along the way you will see:
- Pencils playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Argentinean scouts
- Fort Activist
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.