Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nine and five eights churros
The Casey Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Casey -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a cannon
- Overcrowded ponies
- Jawa village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, shoulder, cardiac, spinal, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.