Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Casey Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
July 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
The Casey Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Casey -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights below the surface of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you could see:
- Lamps playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog complaining
- Hispanic teepees
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- On its second day of operation, the Casey Riverboat immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.