Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Riverboat dark ride, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Card Walker Riverboat
August 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Card Walker -- is a great way to see the water in the world of the Rivers of a Hole. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Balloons playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Crown and dog fishing
- Mountain swords
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will point at you.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 62".
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from knee, ankle, personal, bowel, wrist, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.