Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker Riverboat attraction, November 19, 1995, 7:58 p.m.
Card Walker Riverboat
May 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker Riverboat -- named for dead American author Card Walker -- is a great way to take in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of the Harbor. Along the way you should see:
- Abraham Lincoln's cabin
- Boy and archaeologist fishing
- Boy's next
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist, hip, tongue, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.