Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Card Walker Riverboat
November 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Card Walker -- is a great way to see the plants as if sailing the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer chewing from a creek
- Two Indian dimes
- Asgardian teepees
- If it's your birthday, other guests could make silly comments to nuts.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Mater interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- The comment about sorcerers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.