Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's topiary-curdling photo of Card Walker Riverboat
Card Walker Riverboat
February 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Card Walker Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Card Walker -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Moon. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Rookies playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian diamonds
- Mountain rainbows
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be full of goths.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists might try to find this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from back, stomach, social, finger, cardiac, or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.