Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Card Walker Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Card Walker Riverboat
April 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two toons
The Card Walker Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Card Walker -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Canyon. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer shrugging from a creek
- Boy and dog nodding
- Venutian teepees
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not changed since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.