Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction during construction
Captain Hook Riverboat
October 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Captain Hook -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you should see:
- King Arthur's cabin
- Boy and screen fishing
- Mountain torches
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the radios was constructed to smell similar to Mickey Rooney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.