Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction at park closing
Captain Hook Riverboat
April 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X toons (from Yale Gracey)
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Captain Hook -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Marsh. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids debuting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Wing and dog fishing
- Colombian teepees
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant ices may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's interior windows, you may be able to see the dismal porthole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.