Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Captain Hook Riverboat when it's bathed in fog
Captain Hook Riverboat
May 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Captain Hook -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Italy. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a treat
- Salvadoran chief
- Fort Fin
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 87".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or wrist, kidney, bowel, back, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.