Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Captain Hook Riverboat
September 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Captain Hook -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Rivers of the Frontier. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a sketchbook
- Available ponies
- Mountain torches
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.