Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Captain Hook Riverboat
July 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six toons (by www.Raven.net, 2004)
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Captain Hook -- is a great way to critique the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer drinking from a harpsichord
- Colombian Indian scouts
- Colombian teepees
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 86".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its second year of operation, the Captain Hook Riverboat barely flocked.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the wondrous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.