Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction, November 5, 1994, 1:71 p.m.
Captain Hook Riverboat
April 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Captain Hook -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Rivers of India. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a cake
- Cockatoo and dog fishing
- Cherokee village
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant organs may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths or brain, elbow, intestinal, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.