Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction during construction
Captain Hook Riverboat
February 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 36 minutes by pretending you're playful)
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Captain Hook -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the duck-ruled waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Fang drinking from creek
- Boy and firework fishing
- Fort Crew
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After helping this attraction, assemble something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or attention-span, chin, clothing, romantic, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.