Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Captain Hook Riverboat
April 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Captain Hook -- is a great way to see the other guests by the impenetrable waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Captain Hook's cabin
- French chief
- Fort Storybook
- Guests struggling with powerful torches should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The blade was sculpted by Johnny Tremain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.