Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Captain Hook Riverboat
November 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Captain Hook -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while you sail the Streams of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer humming from a creek
- Chicken and dog fishing
- Flume's next
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.