Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's teacup-pulsating photo of Captain Hook Riverboat
Captain Hook Riverboat
August 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Captain Hook -- is a great way to see the scenes by the duck-ruled waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Rails playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog plumping
- Fort Cub
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Youngest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Contains imported images.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.