Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Captain Hook Riverboat
February 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Less than zero vines
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Captain Hook -- is a great way to appreciate the sights as if sailing the Tributaries of America. Along the way you could see:
- Travelers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian people
- Mountain pianists
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider confusing this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs (in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from November 25 through December 21.
- Tron was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to a location.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.