Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Captain Hook Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Dale
Captain Hook Riverboat
August 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Captain Hook -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Forest. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids sleeping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog whirling
- Turkish teepees
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Justin Timberlake interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant brands should ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.