Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Captain Hook Riverboat
December 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Captain Hook Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Captain Hook -- is a great way to see the displays by the banks of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you could see:
- Silhouette drinking from creek
- Suspenseful ponies
- Mountain desks
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.