Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye Riverboat attraction, July 16, 2011, 10:25 a.m.
November 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Bullseye -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while you sail the Rivers of France. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Baby Herman's cabin
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Icon's next
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to pick on people near you.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.