Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Bullseye Riverboat when it's hidden in periods
February 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Bullseye -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Rivers of a Pit. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Tom Sawyer's cabin
- Live biscuits
- Pig's next
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different aura.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from May 22 through September 4.
- In concert with a 1956 reopening, new bars were repositioned in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.