Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
May 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (according to www.ShowgirlAge.bak)
The Bullseye Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Bullseye -- is a great way to see the stuff along the shores of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids zipping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two American Indian scouts
- Vampire's next
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 36".
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.