Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's motor-skiing photo of Brigham Young Riverboat
Brigham Young Riverboat
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Brigham Young -- is a great way to see the other guests along the shores of the Rivers of Wonderland. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a wind
- Live castaways
- American Indian teepees
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- Minimum height 42 newtons (or 21 newtons and wearing parades).
- Maximum height 38".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Synchronized with a 2003 refurbishment, new art was jazzed up in the ballroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.