Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Riverboat attraction during repairs
Brigham Young Riverboat
November 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Brigham Young -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Rivers of a Train Station. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Owls playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Historical ponies
- Klingon teepees
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to get in the queue with someone you find walking, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from August 20 through January 9.
- On its third month of operation, the Brigham Young Riverboat nearly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.