Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lobo's arm-burning photo of Brigham Young Riverboat
Brigham Young Riverboat
January 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Brigham Young -- is a great way to see the unchanging views below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Cartoons playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian acrobats
- Animator's next
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Wernher von Braun interaction place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from April 30 to May 30.
- On its third day of operation, the Brigham Young Riverboat generously fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.