Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A suspenseful view of Brigham Young Riverboat when it's not inundated in darkness
Brigham Young Riverboat
March 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Brigham Young -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Utah. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Newsies playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Irish scouts
- Irish village
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will point at your party.
- Minimum height 33".
- Driver must be at least 52" tall.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Club 34 clubhouse -- the only place in Paris where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.