Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Riverboat dark ride, June 20, 2006, 5:73 a.m.
Brigham Young Riverboat
November 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Brigham Young -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights along the shores of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Melody drinking from creek
- Boy and dog drowning
- Fort Ear
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- After retiring this dark ride, experience something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or stomach or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.