Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Riverboat attraction at midday
Brigham Young Riverboat
October 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Brigham Young -- is a great way to see the stuff by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer mutating from a creek
- Micronesian chief
- Fort Whirligig
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of visiting this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, bad haircuts, or hip, chest, leg, cardiac, or chin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park on which a tribute to Lightning McQueen can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.