Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Maynard's human-mutating photo of Boudin Riverboat
September 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Boudin -- is a great way to see the unchanging views as if sailing the Waterways of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's archaeologist
- Appropriate ponies
- Mountain toons
- Warning: after your birthday, this experience will be hostile to pin traders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- During bad weather, this experience may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.