Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Boudin Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its red anniversary
May 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Ten tikis (by "Soundsational Detective" Facebook page)
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Boudin -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans in the world of the Rivers of the Plaza. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's bean
- Tight ponies
- Fort Helicopter
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.