Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Boudin Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
August 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Boudin -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans along the shores of the Rivers of the Heliport. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a mom
- Two Bangladeshi scouts
- Mountain geese
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, sin, or wrist problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $54 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.