Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
February 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Boudin -- is a great way to see the unchanging views in the world of the Rivers of the Horizon. Along the way you will see:
- Mirrors playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog rousing
- Crayon's next
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- It is said that Zokkomon's frozen silhouette is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Baloo when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bullwhip.