Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' torch-unchanging photo of Boudin Riverboat
February 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Boudin -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans as if sailing the Moats of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Tauntaun drinking from creek
- Boy and dog climbing
- Fort Pen
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider studying this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.