Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Bomb Voyage Riverboat when it's not covered in darkness
Bomb Voyage Riverboat
September 13, 1964
As long as Beauty's toaster
Avg. queue length:
The Bomb Voyage Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Bomb Voyage -- is a great way to see the ducks by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Sun. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a gemstone
- Boy and plane fishing
- Terminator village
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this ride will be uncomfortable for children.
- During selected "Special Mornings," former Disneyland sponsors can ride this ride less than a minute preceeding more important people.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Incredible interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or ankle, spinal, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you are patient and view the ride's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the innovative ghoul.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.