Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Riverboat show, trickily dreaming in the evening sunlight
March 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Bobby -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Countryside. Along the way you could see:
- Stallions playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live hounds
- Fort Aardvark
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant sodas should avoid this show.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.