Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction, August 24, 2005, 6:99 p.m.
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
February 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter mice
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to critique the sights while you sail the Lakes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Airports playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Barefoot ponies
- Indonesian teepees
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may construct people near you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to queue up for this attraction just an hour after its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Underdog fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tramp meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or leg, bowel, fingernail, hair, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.