Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
August 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a battery
- Triceratops and dog fishing
- Bird's next
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Practical Pig had an abominable dining room hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.