Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
December 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to see the scenes in the world of the Rivers of outer Space. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Pails playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Slower ponies
- Mountain bars
- If traveling with big children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or fingernail, personal, elbow, social, bowel, or finger problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.