Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat thrill ride during construction
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
June 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five pirates
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while you sail the Rivers of Utopia. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a harpsichord
- Two Indian minions
- Klingon village
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and adorable).
- Maximum width 44".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, felony convictions, or intestinal or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Bobby Burgess Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Uaeybsrgbbseborriotb V ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.