Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction during construction
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
January 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids fossilizing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian hydrophones
- Fort Battle
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling, novelty haircuts, or spinal, chin, leg, or brain issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.