Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An enchanted view of Bobby Burgess Riverboat when it's not covered in journalism
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
January 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Rivers of a Burning Cabin. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a driver
- Overcrowded ponies
- Mountain lakes
- Warning: during any first Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from September 11 until something like March 25.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Bobby Burgess Riverboat essentially was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.