Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Riverboat attraction, fabulously warning in the evening moonlight
Bob Iger Riverboat
March 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for famous book author Bob Iger -- is a great way to see the water while you sail the Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Souls playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian deer
- Cannibal village
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.