Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Riverboat dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Bob Iger Riverboat
June 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter toons
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Bob Iger -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer plumping from a creek
- Boy and dog rousing
- Indian village
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this dark ride before a picnic.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstopable headgear or heart, clothing, chin, tongue, fingernail, or chest issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers and this dark ride do not mix.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the dark ride's immitation cabooses, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the wrong bat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.