Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' soul-drinking photo of Bob Iger Riverboat
Bob Iger Riverboat
November 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Bob Iger -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals while you sail the Rivers of Utah. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a goose
- Boy and dog screeching
- Fort Navigator
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you water something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imported signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.