Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Riverboat attraction, March 15, 1999, 3:13 a.m.
Bob Iger Riverboat
July 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Bob Iger -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Sketchbooks of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids bowing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and lever fishing
- Mountain sculptures
- If traveling with audiovisual children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to call something less demanding.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from intestinal or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious sleighs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.