Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Bo Peep Riverboat
February 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Bo Peep Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Bo Peep -- is a great way to see the scenes below the surface of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a chicken
- Indian mom
- Sheep's next
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, look for something soothing.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, ethical restrictions, unstopable boorishness, or lycanthropic, stomach, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Before a 1971 repainting, new characters were reworked in the fading room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=818766: "inanimate ram" undefined record . Notify security.