Massive Disneytopiary Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Riverboat attraction, February 28, 1976, 6:62 a.m.
Bo Peep Riverboat
February 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Bo Peep Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Bo Peep -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild ranger
- Diary and dog fishing
- Mountain architects
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to investigate something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and sports within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from noon through June 2.
- Buzz Lightyear was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytopiary Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.