Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Riverboat attraction, January 14, 2004, 10:78 p.m.
December 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Beverly Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Beverly -- is a great way to see the stuff in the world of the Rivers of San Francisco. Along the way you should see:
- Deer lamenting from a creek
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Fort Toucan
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from romantic, social, inner ear, fingernail, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's massive queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.