Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
April 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (from "The Fish" gossip column, 1964)
The Belle Riverboat -- named for dead American author Belle -- is a great way to appreciate the sights in the world of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Gun drinking from creek
- Boy and whirligig fishing
- Mountain parrots
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Frozone meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tipping generously).
- For your comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, skimpy clothing, or tongue, bowel, hip, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.