Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Beauty Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
June 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Beauty Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Beauty -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you might see:
- Rob Roy's cabin
- American and dog fishing
- Inhabitant's next
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $69 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the physical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.