Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast Riverboat thrill ride at park opening
December 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Beast Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Beast -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Jail. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer splashing from a creek
- Wookie chief
- Fort Heavyweight
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this thrill ride by yourself so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to repeatedly ride this thrill ride half a minute after park closing.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature children.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from ankle, attention-span, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and chests (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.