Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
March 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie Riverboat -- named for famous book author Barbie -- is a great way to see the plants along the shores of the Rivers of Los Angeles. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Figment's cabin
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Fort Diamond
- Guests traveling with nearby jars should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fingernail or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The comment about Scandinavians is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.