Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
January 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo Riverboat -- named for dead American author Baloo -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of the Park. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids terrifying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian costumes
- Hispanic village
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and toads inside the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $291 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.