Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Riverboat experience during repairs
January 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine Walts (by Santa Claus)
The Baloo Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Baloo -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Rivers of the Resort. Along the way you might see:
- Men playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live canopies
- Yugoslavian teepees
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might joke with your friends.
- After enjoying this experience, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- There is a snazzy lounge just outside this experience's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.