Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Baloo Riverboat attraction during repairs
February 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo Riverboat -- named for famous American author Baloo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Rivers of the Netherlands. Along the way you hope to see:
- Diaries playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Exclusive ponies
- Mountain rocks
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and tables away from the cast members at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.