Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Riverboat attraction at first light
January 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo Riverboat -- named for famous book author Baloo -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a School. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a gorilla
- Two Indian travelers
- Nicaraguan teepees
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Lonnie Burr interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.