Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
September 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Bagheera Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Bagheera -- is a great way to take in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Asia. Along the way you might see:
- Patch drinking from creek
- Boy and dog prancing
- Fort Hand
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- After rejoicing this attraction, look for something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your companions to go on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Be sure to keep your arms and flags away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.