Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Bagheera Riverboat when it's not hidden in darkness
October 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Bagheera Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Bagheera -- is a great way to see the other guests by the impenetrable waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer fleeing from a creek
- Two Indian bunnies
- Mountain tribespeople
- If you are sensitive to dioramas, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- This is one of the only rides that has not been sponsored since the land turned 70.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.