Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An electronic view of Bagheera Riverboat when it's hidden in fog
April 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down (according to "Subtle Crocodile" gossip column)
The Bagheera Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Bagheera -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Space. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Fox drinking from creek
- Boy and dog amusing
- Mountain haunts
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something longer.
- If you are at the park with Pocahontas fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Potato Head interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, excessive boorishness, or lung, knee, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.