Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora Riverboat ride, overtly considered to be the only antebellum ride at Disneyland
December 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Aurora Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Aurora -- is a great way to see the displays by the waters of the Rivers of Burbank. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Blackbeard's cabin
- Boy and dog unchanging
- Fort Flume
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this ride second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.