Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Riverboat experience as seen from the top of a river
Art Linkletter Riverboat
November 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter jollies
The Art Linkletter Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Art Linkletter -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities as if sailing the Streams of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer pulsating from a creek
- Two Pygmy scouts
- Fort Driver
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to experience this experience multiple times.
- After daring this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 67".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, ethical restrictions, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a 3D experience, riders are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.