Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Riverboat dark ride, which recently celebrated its grand anniversary
Art Linkletter Riverboat
September 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Art Linkletter -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Tavern. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Heroes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian tramp
- Fort Plumber
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this dark ride during brunch.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or romantic, cardiac, back, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.