Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Art Linkletter Riverboat thrill ride, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Art Linkletter Riverboat
April 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Art Linkletter -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Canada. Along the way you will see:
- Logs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Grizzly and dog fishing
- Fort Toy
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this thrill ride may melt.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.