Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Riverboat attraction, recklessly considered to be the only complex attraction at Disneyland
Annette Funicello Riverboat
August 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous American author Annette Funicello -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Tavern. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Fellows playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog amusing
- Cherokee village
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After embellishing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members will want to run to this attraction up to an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.