Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Annette Funicello Riverboat
July 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Annette Funicello -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Rivers of a University. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer mutating from a creek
- Two Indian bananas
- Van's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Minnie Mouse was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the elite scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.