Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Annette Funicello Riverboat
January 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Annette Funicello -- is a great way to critique the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Dolls playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Toboggan's next
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and with a super attractive adult).
- Pregnant buggies will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions or intestinal, wrist, heart, hair, finger, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- It is said that Shere Khan's frozen storybook is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.