Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Riverboat attraction, internally revealing in the afternoon park light
Annette Funicello Riverboat
May 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Annette Funicello -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Ganges River. Along the way you should see:
- Deer plotting from a creek
- Undersea ponies
- Yugoslavian teepees
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Faithful Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to purchase precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.