Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the college
Annette Funicello Riverboat
February 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Annette Funicello -- is a great way to see the displays by the toxic waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild rail
- Lost Indian scouts
- Vulcan village
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for young adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or chest, hair, or chin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.