Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Andy Davis Riverboat
October 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Andy Davis -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Gloves of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids chanting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live cabooses
- Fort Goldfish
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and tearful).
- Maximum width 56".
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.