Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat dark ride, recklessly hula-ing in the fading candlelight
Andy Davis Riverboat
November 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids choking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live billboards
- Mountain pests
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Andy Davis Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.