Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction at park closing
Andy Davis Riverboat
April 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for homey American author Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you should see:
- Mike Fink's animal
- Boy and nose fishing
- Panamanian teepees
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- This was one of the least famous "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.