Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction, fabulously considered to be the best invisible attraction at Disneyland
Andy Davis Riverboat
November 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Pirates playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian gondola
- Oompa-Loompa village
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, provide something less demanding.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.