Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Riverboat attraction during repairs
October 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Amy Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Amy -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans along the shores of the Rivers of the Seven Seas. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Piglet's cabin
- Two Indian goldfish
- Fort Motor
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to have safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.