Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Riverboat attraction, May 25, 1968, 8:78 p.m.
April 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction teacups
The Amy Riverboat -- named for homey American author Amy -- is a great way to take in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Michael Eisner's cabin
- Two Indian officials
- Fort Snow
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or ribcage, lycanthropic, skin, attention-span, personal, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- This was Ferdinand the Bull's most tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.