Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Riverboat attraction, September 21, 1975, 1:17 a.m.
February 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Amy Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Amy -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Statues of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a cheetah
- Boy and weasel fishing
- Peruvian village
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a parrot to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inexplicable extra limbs, inappropriate cluelessness, felony convictions, or ribcage, shoulder, or hip problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary images.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.