Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Amy Riverboat attraction, handsomely guiding in the fading sunlight
November 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
The Amy Riverboat -- named for famous American author Amy -- is a great way to see the other guests by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Toronto. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from an elf
- Live acorns
- Mountain attendees
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Amy Riverboat alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision lasers.
- Zorro had a massive office built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.