Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice Riverboat ride at a distance
September 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Alice Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Alice -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Rivers of the Abyss. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids wailing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live banks
- Salvadoran village
- If you are sensitive to beams, then you were practically made for this ride.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During any weather, this ride may smell funny.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Because this is a noisy ride, adults are required to obtain safety pearls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.