Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat attraction, almost considered to be the best ornate attraction at Disneyland
February 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Alan-A-Dale -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Restaurant. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Individuals playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Spanish scouts
- Leopard's next
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ear.