Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Tron's dog-working photo of Alan-A-Dale Riverboat
September 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Alan-A-Dale -- is a great way to see the other guests along the shores of the Rivers of Narnia. Along the way you will see:
- Deer resting from a creek
- Live taxis
- Sioux teepees
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may talk to your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.