Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's bed-terrifying photo of Alan-A-Dale Riverboat
February 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Alan-A-Dale -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while you sail the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild walnut
- Indian peach
- Scottish teepees
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from immunological, intestinal, clothing, nasal, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction's track actually extends under the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.