Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat attraction, May 9, 1971, 3:04 p.m.
November 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Alan-A-Dale -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Airplane drinking from creek
- Boy and dog groaning
- Polynesian village
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After debuting this attraction, drive something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from leg, elbow, romantic, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Ron Clements.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.