Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat ride, dangerously confusing in the shrouded park light
April 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Alan-A-Dale -- is a great way to see the displays by the waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Werewolf drinking from creek
- Indian captive
- Goblin village
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Mary Poppins photo location.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and opinions within the ride at significant times.
- In a hidden location at the top of the Alan-A-Dale Riverboat, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.