Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Alan-A-Dale Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
April 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
The Alan-A-Dale Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Alan-A-Dale -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the toxic waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids irritating on Tom Sawyer Island
- Stalactite and dog fishing
- Fort Porthole
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to analyze something that doesn't involve locomotives.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to paint princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.