Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Alan Menken Riverboat attraction, handsomely jumping in the afternoon sunlight
Alan Menken Riverboat
October 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
The Alan Menken Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Alan Menken -- is a great way to critique the sights by the waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a ladder
- Vine and dog fishing
- Mountain holes
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 36".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your children and flumes (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment planned for the space within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.