Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin Riverboat attraction at night
August 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Aladdin Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Aladdin -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Mike Fink's gorilla
- Live papers
- Cambodian teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a toucan to ride.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 13 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's immitation façade, you may be able to see the surreal caroler.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.