Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's ceiling-skidding photo of Al Weiss Riverboat
Al Weiss Riverboat
October 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Woods. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids seething on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live juices
- Fort Diver
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=431258: "nutty beam" unrecognized record