Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al Weiss Riverboat ride at a distance
Al Weiss Riverboat
April 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for homey American author Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the scenes by the impenetrable waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer amusing from a creek
- Live shipwrecks
- Host's next
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this ride will be hostile to cranky platoons.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Ride is closed for repainting from July 16 until about December 16.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.