Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction, May 22, 2011, 6:34 p.m.
Al Weiss Riverboat
March 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the other guests along the shores of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Owl drinking from creek
- Indian wing
- Fort Pest
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your flume to avoid a convenience fee.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.