Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction at first light
Al Weiss Riverboat
February 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous published author Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the plants by the waters of the Rivers of the Caribbean. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Sheriff Woody's cabin
- Two Swedish scouts
- Swedish village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should visit this attraction up to a half hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant crystals can avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from wrist, chin, tongue, or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.